Gecko Software, Inc.,
271 N. Spring Creek Pkwy. Ste. A Providence, UT. 84332 USA
Product: Trading Software for finding seasonal cycles, trends, and patterns in Stocks, Futures & Forex.
Requirements: WinXP/Vista/7/Mac OSX/Lynix
Software Creator: CEO of Gecko Software, Inc., Lan H. Turner
TradeMiner trading software by Lan H. Turner from www.trademiner.com can help you accurately identify trends and market cycles.
Now, let’s talk about TradeMiner from Lan H. Turner and how it may help you.
As the CEO of Gecko Software, Inc., Mr. Turner is the chief design architect of the TradeMiner Trends and Cycles Software Application. Mr. Turner is the Editor in Chief of PitNews Magazine; he’s an accomplished author, publisher, and public speaker, having taught live trading seminars across the US, as well as internationally.
Mr. Turner has been working in the financial industry for over 19 years, and has taught his Futures, Forex & stock trading ideas and concepts to clients, professional traders, and brokers from around the world.
TradeMiner identifies trading opportunities through the use of Artificial Intelligence and brute force mathematics. What used to take days of time consuming mathematical calculations through an Excel spreadsheet is now done in a matter of seconds. For the past 10 years, TradeMiner has been a proprietary trading tool developed for market analysts, system signal providers, and Stocks, Futures and Forex newsletter authors & magazine publishers.
Intricacies from the TradeMiner technology is really a proprietary company secret, however the fast and dirty facts are that we’ve created a masterful way of searching through an incredible number of data records from the 3D perspective, with what we call a Plug ‘n Play, portable 3D Data Cube. Market data gets into, and winning trades emerge.
NOTE: TradeMiner is NOT a website, it’s an installed application on your own PC.
Now, TradeMiner has three versions developed specifically for the stocks, forex and the futures market called the TradeMiner Stocks, TradeMiner Forex and TradeMiner Futures. TradeMiner Provides You With The Following Guidelines:
• Entry Date: When to Enter the market.
• Exit Date: When to Exit the trade.
• Profit & Loss: How much money the trade has made over the past 5, 10, 15, 30, 40 or more years.
• Exit Strategy: Recommended stop loss order placement and profit targets.
• Detailed History: Review the actual trade history of each trade.
• Risk Vs. Reward: Risk Levels that were required to obtain the stated profit.
• Profit Probability: Probability percentages of potential profitability.
• Position Trading: No risky day trading strategies.
• Brokerage: Works with any brokerage account, no expensive EA’s or other special software required.
• No Programming: No programming required, no complicated installation.
• Which Computer?:TradeMiner is not a website, its a downloadable application that’s Java based, therefore it works on PC, MAC, or Linux! Run TradeMiner, even when you have no Internet access. Only requires 2Gigs of memory to run!
When you download the TradeMiner Software, you get Dr. Scott Brown’s three mini trading courses, Your Future in Forex, Your Future in Futures and The Worry FREE Wealth Guide to Stock Market Investing as bonuses. You can keep these bonuses even if you decide to get a refund. You can try the TradeMiner Software RISK FREE for 60 days!
In summary, I would like to say, that I am very impressed, TradeMiner is a wealth of knowledge in a compact, easy to use application that stands the test of time…